Saturday, March 24, 2012

~~ adakah aku bersalah ~~

Relation as husband and wife sometime is like a round wheel, sometimes smile and some other times 'fighting fighting love' (sila translate dlm bm). same goes to me..yeah, now iam realize that iam the one yang kena improve my communication skill, instead of just keep blaming my husband because hes failed to understand me. sometime iam forgot that he is not really typical malay, which is means my husband still cant fully understand all what iam saying to him and all what i want him for. this is true that in any relationship, communication skill is an essential ingredients to make  balance the flavor. i keep asking him the same questions, 'do u love me?' because he is not doing what i wish him to. Today, i feel regret with myself,.. merajukkk..and got angry to him..and again i asked do u really love me?? n yess i know he is not feeling well today because my fever tranferred to him. and these conversations made me feel very guilty if something happen to him, since i just off the ym after saying this.


: hrp la abg x btmbh skit cmni
: klu abg x syg awk, abg x salau jumpa
: klu abg x syg awk, abg x jg awk'
: klu abg x syg awk, x ada la abg p tolng amik n anta blk syg
: hrp la bnda2 skit2 ni leh jd bukti
: mkn elok2
: bye sygku

iam sorry my Other Half,.hope that i can date with u after this and clear the things up..yess, i admitted that u are the best things happen in my life. u never fail to cheer me up. the comfortable place in this world..n i will remember what u did to me,.no one cant replace u.

ok, enuf talk abt my Other Half..just monolog to my self, since lately iam being crushing to him. hmmm..mcmane la nak jadi isteri solehah camni. though, i know man will melt with softspoken talk,.tapi it difficult to do (alasan!)

told u, a fews days ago i have been figthing with someone those suppose to be my partner for materials lab. he is somalian if iam not mistaken, so worst behavior sampai rse nak muntah bila tgk dia.(xtipu)..jelek, menyampah. owh.nway, now,  i have to deal with prof from this type of guys, sama gak..annoyed and menyampahkan. but of cos due to his level, so i have to behave and sustain the feeling. but to this guy rasa nak putuihhh!
this somalian guy jus know how to complain on me. when hes speaks, xnak kalah langsung. u can imagine that he came infront me n a fews minutes keep blaming me in from of my face nonstopn. oh my! rasa nak tampa je muka dia. but, since he is guy, kang ak plak yg kena tampa balik. but then, iam fighting with him. bertekak mulut la, giler ke ak nk gaduh bergelut ngn dia. sampai menggeletar aku tahan marah.pergh..gilerr. sakit hati giler time tu. suddenly my husband came to my lab, dia terus go to my husband and complaining me. siap ckp ak ni manusia paling teruk dia pernah jupe, ppuan paling teruk dia pernah jupe, ak ni de masalah hati la, and bla bla. what the fuck! he said about me infornt of my husband cmtu cmni. just because of........i leaved him tanpa ckp pape lepas lab. kuang haja kan! dia ckp ak x responsible la, ape la, siap complain that i was gone during the lab session. buduh! i went to toilet, xkn nk ckp kat die gak..siak punye manusia. huh! penuh ngn cercaan n makin harini. geram sgt! so annoyed when u have to deal with stupidito guy like this.

ok, nak stop, sbb bile ingat die temperature ak naik balik.

1 comment: