Sunday, March 18, 2012

~~ mari belajar bahasa english ~~

definitely, i have to learn english more and more..
its crucial for me being one of the person who handling the management of professorial council which is conducted in english, but i have lack of vocub T______T

iam dealing with caliber of people and the one has high level of knowledge, speak in english most of their life..n me??huhu..demotivated..nervous all the time..huh! tired being like this. pls dont blame me kwn2, i know my english is broken..but from now onwords i should learn, speak n writing in english eventhough my malay also not very good.hahaha. one kind of useless rite..apapun tak boleeyyyy!

but it is, really nervous when i have to write formal letter to respected people and dealing with their procedure. huh! scare! scare! like a nightmare for me. what iam afraid of? because my english is not very good, i realize it when i have to think the vocub.apakah~~ LOL

so, now google translate would be by best web for searching the word.haha..no dictionary hah..ye lorr..sy kan pemalas.

hurm..talking about my reception that gonna be this june. no any preparation at all. stuck at the midle of the road. haha..pity me. money is the most consideration and the most crucial part at this moment. being a part timer is not enough,.though, thankful to sustenance i have now.

but, it is good have a partner..i means, it is for me have a husband because now iam realizing what of my weakness. hehe..discovered by my husband that i easy to give up. hurm..so, he the one support me,advice me, and angry on me.huhu..agnry but still fulfill my desire. yela, ak ni kan buruk pelantak n suke jejalan. so far, he try his best to fill up all my wish.

today, i went to FRIM with him..lepaking with him at same place i went with my BGFF. huhu.. trus rinduuuuuuuuu kat korg. ok, need to stop now, running mans are waiting for me.


p/s: guys, iam pleasured if u can correct my worst english..hihi..

1 comment:

  1. Cayalah...even kadang2 ak pon xpham ko tulis ape... Ak pon guna goo translate... Huk2...sm2 kite blaja k~

    ReplyDelete